1.03.2015

2014 in Review: Where the Art Went

I've always wanted to put little dots on a map whenever my creations were sent to their new destinations, but I wasn't in charge of the sending part until this year. But NOW I'm in charge of every little thing, and I had so much fun adding dots to my map! (Probably too much fun. I'm a bit of a nerd.) I was thrilled to discover that in 2014 (a most challenging year to be sure) my creations went off to live in 42 states, and 13 other countries! This year I hope to travel vicariously through my art to all sorts of destinations unknown, including the elusive Oklahoma. Mind you, I have no desire to actually travel to Oklahoma. *giggle*  
Being a product of a less-than-stellar public education, my geography skills are pretty pitiful. However, I love learning new things, so you can imagine my joy at discovering that the United Kingdom has 4 countries! (Although, I suspect there could be some argument over their claim to that bit of Ireland.) Plus, I officially know where Wisconsin is now! Also, did you know that The Netherlands is Holland too?  And Russia is ONE country? One really BIG country. I think I thought is was a continent or something. Australia too. Continent or country?? Turns out, both! 



Anyway, thank you so much to all of you wonderful people in all of your exotic locations. (I'm not talking to you, Oklahoma.) It is such an honor that you have given my creations a home!

Last year-- 42 states and 13 countries. 
This year-- The World! 
(cue maniacal laughter)


6 comments:

  1. What a huge year !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fun to see where your pieces went, guess we need to get Rhode Island checked off.
    Maybe the smallest piece for the smallest state, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check Colorado again this year....I know I'll be buying more wonderful creations from you..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! So glad to see you are getting more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea Jo to map where your wonderful creations went to live! Love the Pinky and the Brain reference too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...